the singer (short version) the singer (short version)

Great melody

I enjoyed the music and the melody you created vocally ! I think its pretty good, but maybe equalizing your voice would help, because its sounds like you are in the background.

Keep it up ! And if you could listen to my stuff and give me advice too, i'd appreciate :)
Thanks !

Decrypt The Sphinxes Decrypt The Sphinxes

Awesome saw !

It actually makes me happy ! Good stuff, I love how the saw sounds and the strings in the background bring the song to another dimension. Very cool song.
The end though finishes abruptly..maybe you can work out a way so that it ends on a softer note ? Your strings and the clap would help here.

Good job :)

MichaelKNR

TecHCrom3 responds:

agh, i know but its to late now lol. well thanks man. i do got to work better on my endings.

The Wizard
-TecHCrom3-

Insanity [Mastered] Insanity [Mastered]

Goodjob

yaaaay, some parts are really good ! :)

"Flying Away" - F-777 "Flying Away" - F-777

cool :)

i like your music ! what program do you use ?

Banjo Tooie - Grunty Banjo Tooie - Grunty

Cool melody

what dyu mean pretty gay?

the melody is very disturbing and i love it, maybe if you equalized the sound better, it would sound better ?

DjThunderbass responds:

its ok but i could of done better itz just pretty boring man lot of shiit on my mind

Desert Rose Desert Rose

Loving the guitar !

Amazing music ! Specially near the ending !

Viva La Vida (remix) Viva La Vida (remix)

Cool !

I found your concept very interesting ! But what I liked the most was the quality of the song, the new synth, the vocals and the beat don't cover the strings, nicely made :)